Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 347817
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
Facility in Greenville is looking for a 2nd Shift Production Operator
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate Filling machines in safe and efficient manner.
- Assemble unfolded carton boxes to allow packing of filled material to prepare for completion.
- Fill boxes with filled cartridges and nozzles or chubs.
- Move by hand completed box to the automatic tape machine to be taped closed and ready for palletizing.
- Operate tape machine to seal box.
- Complete daily production sheets accurately.
- Occasional labeling of product containers or boxes.
- Occasional filling of 5 gallon pails with product. Requires pushing filled pails along conveyor system for lid and print to be placed.
- Assists Supervisor and others in department to fill in when needed to help process production flow.
Knowledge: High School Graduate
2+ years experience in production environment
Abilities: Ability to pay close attention to detail; emphasis on following proper safety practices
Position requires repetitive movement throughout 8 hour work day. Employees are expected to monitor machine and be flexible in work capabilities within job description depending on what packaging/filling orders company has for production.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to stand/walk/be on feet 6+ hrs daily
Background check and drug screen are required.
Reliable transportation is a must!
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.