Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 342689
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
This position function is the compounding of flavors for customers which requires a skill in all aspects of compounding.
Pay Range: $16-$18 Hour
Shift 11pm-7: 30am
Please send resumes to IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com or call the Rolling Meadows office for additional information 847-870-1777
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compounds Flavors across abroad range of flavor types & formula complexities
- Responsible for all phases in the manufacturing process of liquid production batches, including weights and measurement of bulk ingredients into manufacturing tanks for compounding
- Processes include cold batches, heated batches, reactions distillations, homogenization etc. Accurate use of various types of scales, accurate weigh totals and record keeping.
- Accuracy in quantities of materials used, lot numbers, bin location etc. Is paramount.
- Works within proper GMP, HACCP, Allergen, SSOP, (sanitation), KOSHER parameters. Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Communicates appropriate personnel concerning inventory issues, stocking levels, batch size, methods of manufacturing scale-ups
- Works effectively with others
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three months to one year experience or training
- Must have a Forklift Certification
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.