Pay is $55/65K D.O.E.
Hours: 10pm-8am, Monday - Friday
Facility located in Duncan but will be moving to Anderson County in August, 2019
Supervise employees engaged in producing injection molded components used in company products. In addition, this candidate will plan and schedule production, coordinates the changes, set-ups, and maintenance of injection molding machines and peripheral equipment and responsible for the training of employees.
- Supervises employees in the operation of plastic injection molding machines and equipment
- Manages the training of employees in molding machine operations, assembly, cleaning, packing, and safety procedures
- Plan and organizes operations to meet the schedule
- Coordinates with Inventory and Warehousing personnel to provide for the availability of parts and material required in production
- Coordinates the change and/or setup of molds to meet production requirements
- Coordinates the set-up and maintenance of auxiliary equipment such
- Ensure quality of products by planning and coordinating the training of all molding personnel on company quality standards
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Trains, oversees and coordinates the work of the molding operators, line specialists, process technicians, material handlers, and mold setters to ensure that projects are meeting all specifications in addition to being detailed, accurate and completed in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Associate s Degree in management or a minimum of two years of experience and training in a related plastics manufacturing field
- Proficient use of personal computers and computer operation within a network environment
- Four years supervisory experience in an injection plastic molding environment preferred
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and mechanical operations
- Excellent knowledge of plant and machine safety
Language Skills Requirements
- Ability to interpret and write documents effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates
Reasonable Skills Requirements
- Ability to apply concepts of cost accounting and finance
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, geometry and apply concepts of algebra
- Ability to understand process flow in production environment
- Ability to participate in problem solving activities
- Ability to apply logic and carry out instructions in written or oral form
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.