Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Job Number: 349529
Pay Rate: $14.50/hour
Great opportunity in Peachtree City, GA.
1st shift, Temp to Perm position. Starting at $14.50/hr.
Must be hardworking, dedicated, and dependable.
Responsible for all payments of goods and services necessary for the basic operation of the Accounts Payable functions. The person in this position is also able to create and assists in maintaining policies and procedures. D uties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
- Associates degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years related experience (preferred).
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Understanding vendor invoice payment.
- Ability to successfully complete required background and credit check.
- Ability to travel as necessary for training and/or seminars.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Detailed oriented.
- Able to work in team environment.
- Excellent mathematical skills; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs a plus.
- Basic level Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with other departments.
- Ability to keep company financial information confidential
Essential Duties / Job Responsibilities:
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Post invoices into the computer system.
- Generate accounts payable and refund checks.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls, and discrepancies.
- File paid invoices and pay unpaid invoices.
- Organize and match returns paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned by Accounting Supervisor or other member of Management.
Please email resumes to: Newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Must pass Background check and drug test.