Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 353137
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Chase Professionals is currently accepting resumes for administrative positions in the inside sales department. This position is temp-perm after 90 days or 520 hours.
Accurately enter sales orders received from the estimating team into Configurator in a timely manner.
- Acts as the liaison for the Order Estimating department between ALL other Janus departments. This includes but not limited to:
- Order Entry Estimating and Commercial, Estimators, Customer Service, and Scheduling
- Create new job numbers for customers
- Update ship to contact information including but not limited to address, contact name, and phone number
- Assist with verifying and auditing orders entered by the Estimating Order Entry team.
- Train Estimating Order Entry team members on how to enter orders into the Configurator.
- Work with estimating personnel to data enter all orders and/or proposals into software system.
- Responsible for making any changes, corrections, and adjustments as deemed by the estimators and production.
- Work with tax accountant on tax issues in software system, including but not limited to use tax.
- Balance order by comparing job summary to job manager. Research discrepancies from order releases.
- Assist and fill in when co-workers are out of office.
- Keeps work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two to three years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Intermediate computer skills required; Outlook email, Word, Excel.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Basic blueprint and conversion knowledge required.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO: aillidge@chaseprofessionals.Com for consideration.
CHASE PROFESSIONALS provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.