Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 347917
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Currently seeking qualified candidates for full time, regular hourly production positions.
- Work Safely in the Manufacturing Production Environment.
- Follow detailed verbal / written assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Read and understand customer work orders and assembly instructions.
- Prepare and assemble materials and parts in a manufacturing production environment.
- Move, process, and organize materials and manufactured products.
- Operate hand power tools, presses, mills, lathes, drills, lifts, control equipment efficiently and safely.
- Perform quality control checks and verification of work order specifications.
- Properly fill out basic forms, reports, and label products correctly.
- Communicates and works effectively with others.
- May provide hands on and verbal job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds, and up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Ability to use power tools, air tools and other vibratory tools.
- Ability to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work around hot heavy machinery
- Ability to work in an open warehouse environment, subject to seasonal weather (hot/cold)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have 2+ years of Assembly or Machine Operation experience in a Manufacturing/Warehouse setting.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Experience with CNC machines is a plus.
- Welding experience is a plus.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law