PRODUCT ASSEMBLY LEADER
JOB FUNCTION SUMMARY
The primary function of the systems assembly leader is to assemble, and test various products used in the water filtration industry in a cost efficient, safe environment. The products assembled will include membrane systems, oil separators, coalescers, pumping skids, and other water filtration related items. In most cases these products will be assembled from parts that are fabricated by others, or purchased from outside vendors, and assembled in our manufacturing facility. This is a hands-on leadership position that may perform duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Assemble assigned projects and ensure the schedules are met.
2. Organize the materials and purchased parts for efficient assembly.
3. Generate and maintain current spare parts inventory for all machines produced.
4. Requisition materials for the assembly of each model and skid produced.
5. Prepare accurate end of end of month inventory of spare parts, and report these to the operations manager
6. Work closely with other team members in various departments to accomplish seamless work flow, accurate product assembly and continuous improvement in assigned areas.
7. Perform final Q.C. Testing and package/crate finished goods for shipment to customers.
8. Maintain a clean; neat, and orderly work area.
9. Perform other tasks as production schedules and work requirements dictate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
High School Diploma and strong mechanical assembly skills are required.
Associates Degree in an industrial concentration of study is preferred.
Candidate must be able to work efficiently without immediate supervision, follow manufacturing procedures, comprehend assembly drawings, and target zero defects, while observing safe work practices at all times.
An in-depth knowledge of hand tools and mechanical techniques, along with the ability to operate small power tools is needed.
Preference will be given to candidates with electrical, plumbing, and piping experience.
Five years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is preferred.
Drug screen and background check required
Reliable transportation is a must.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
This position will require scheduling flexibility and some overtime as production and delivery schedules require. Base hours are 8 5 PM Monday thru Friday.
$50 - $60K, depending on experience.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.