Manufacturing facility in Duncan, SC is in need of an experienced Assembler.
Hours are: Monday - Thursday 7am - 4pm and Friday 7am - 1pm
Pay is $13.50
Assembler Essential Functions
1. Performs processes to complete assemblies and sub-assemblies from drawings and/or written specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
2. Operates fork lift as required.
3. Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
4. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
5. Responsible for quality checks of completed assemblies.
6. May be required to pick and pack orders for spare parts as specified.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Two years assembly experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Ability to read/understand blueprints.
2. Prefer experience with hand tools.
3. Prefer experience with material handling.
Requires background check, drug screen
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.