Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 349495
Automotive Painter Positions Available!
***Call Now for Immediate Consideration! (743) 333-7002***
Perks of the Position:
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- 40 hours per week, some overtime may be required
- $14.55 - $15.55 / per hour pay rates
- Great Company that offers pay increase once hired
- Great opportunities for advancement
Why choose Chase Staffing of the Triad?
Since 1979, CHASE has helped hundreds of thousands of people accomplish their goals. Whether those included a full-time job, short-term work, improving skills and learning new ones, or starting a career, CHASE was there. CHASE maintains the highest ethical standards and our commitment to excellence carries over into everything we do at the corporate, branch, & individual levels. CHASE is an award-winning, nationally recognized staffing leader, named one of Forbes best professional recruiting firms in 2018.
CHASE offers benefits for our employees including medical, dental & vision insurance, paid on weekly basis, electronic timekeeping & direct deposit, and allows online access to assignment information, pay history & tax documents.
About the Opportunity:
The Automotive Painter is responsible for refinishing, priming, sanding and buffing of body parts and bodies of vehicles with accordance of quality specifications and time standards. Vehicle types include: heavy equipment, heavy trucks
Work Schedule & Hours:
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 am - 3: 30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3: 30 pm - 12: 00 am
- Shift flexibility is required, some overtime needed
Essential Functions & Skills:
- Mix, match, and apply various paints such as urethane, base coat, clear coats, conversion varnishes & stains
- Experience in automotive painting & prepping
- Experience wet painting using a gun
- Ability to differentiate between colors
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
Education & Work Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Need excellent work history and related job skills
- Previous auto body painting experience preferred
- Have steel toed shoes
- Be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be able to wear protective equipment, including respirator
- Excellent Attendance
- Good oral & written communication skills
Call Chase Staffing of the Triad at (743) 333-7002 to set up a phone interview. Send resumes to: winstonsalem@chaseprofessionals.Com
FOLLOW on Instagram & LIKE on Facebook to receive updates & job alerts.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.