Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 352270
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Looking for a Band Saw Operator/To operate a band saw. Preference will be given to candidates who are available to work overtime hours during the busier times of the year and able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Pay Range- $13-$14
Please send resumes to IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com or call the Rolling Meadows office for additional information 847-870-1777
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates under moderate supervision
- Operate and monitor equipment as assigned
- Assists in performance of Routine Preventive Maintenance & Inspections of assigned equipment
- Work with Plant management to ensure inventory of parts is maintained
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Minimum of 2 years of current Band Saw operating experience.
- Ability to operate forklift and/or overhead crane preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints and geometric tolerances.
- Organize parts and prepare them for the next process.
- Operator must be capable of operating other equipment as required for the fabrication of various parts.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as: hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder, bander.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as: tape measure, box caliper, slide dial caliper, and micrometer.
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa, add and subtract in fractions and decimals.
- Responsible for producing quality parts in the most productive manner while following safe work practices.
- Must be able to concentrate and maintain productivity in high pressure situations.
- Must be able to work without close supervision.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law