Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 347226
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Local Conroe Tx, based company known to be a provider in quality services for individuals with mental illness, substance abuse disorders and intellectual - developmental disabilities is seeking qualified Bilingual Administrative Specialist All qualified candidates will work on a possible long term " Temp to Hire" basis upon completion of the necessary probationary period and reevaluation. Ideal candidate will work Monday - Friday from 8: 00am - 5: 00pm.
Administrative Specialist will provide the highest quality of service and customer support to all clients, visitors, and staff at the client company. Qualified candidate will be responsible for customer support, managing thru traffic, front door, and lobby area at the facility.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Provide empathetic guidance, problem solving, support, and assistance to all clients.
- Serve as a knowledgeable source of accurate information and provide quality internal and external customer service.
- Ensure all clients have up to date financial and demographic information in the client database.
- Responsible for ensuring that authorizations are obtained prior to services rendered as well as scheduling client appointments, collecting payments, maintaining clinic schedules and answer multiple telephone lines in a professional and courteous manner.
- Able to work with external, internal groups, and teams with the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks and time lines.
- Adapt at interacting with diverse personalities, maintaining a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
- Make quick decisions, establish priorities and concentrate on detailed information sometimes under stressful conditions.
- Demonstrate strong and proven problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate computer application skills.
- Maneuver client database quickly and efficiently.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1+ year experience preferred handling client check in calls, appointment scheduling, insurance verification, pre-authorization, and collection in a healthcare setting
- Common understanding of Mental Health preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- Knowledge of various insurance plans (HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare, and Medicaid) strongly preferred
- Excellent direct public service and a high level of customer service experience is a must
- Ability to pass computer competency test, typing 40 wpm and basic Word and Excel knowledge
- Must have a valid driver s license
- Submit to national background check
- Submit to Drug Screen
" CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally - protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location."