Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Job Number: 349390
market in the U.S. And export business to Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia and other Central America.
- Spanish Bilingual Sales and Marketing rep, based in Peachtree City, GA 55K-70K DOE
- Travel: Minimum (5%), Visit to Latin or Central America quarterly.
- Provide support to the Manager of Sales and Marketing for a company that manufacturers a probiotic for the poultry industry
- Prepare annual sales, marketing strategies and budgets for Swine, Turkey and laying hen
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts of turkey and laying hen integrators and swine producers by making periodic visits nationwide in U.S.A. With collaborating 5 - 6 distributor sales and technical associates.
- Visit clients poultry and swine farms to collect fecal samples for monitoring intestinal bacterial profile in gut; collaborating with R&D laboratory staffs to summarize the analysis data.
- Coordinate the laboratory service for our clients in Latin and Central America.
send resumes to; newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com
- 5+ years experience working sales in feeds or feed additive industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Excellent customer service skills; have the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient with MS Office software products, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand the Customers, Product Development, Client Relationships and Creative Services.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. #IND