Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 346408
Pay Rate: $21.00/hour
Pay Rate: $21 per hour #IND
OT Rate: $31.25 per hour
Schedule: M-F 5am to finish
Temp to Hire~
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods
- Maintains DOT travel logs according to federal and state regulations
- Safe operation of a flat-bed tractor-trailer to transport building materials to our customers.
- Tarps cargo in inclement weather
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and presentation
- Must maintain professional appearance: wearing assigned uniform
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs; 8-10 times per day on average, not limited to. Actual amount will depend on the number of stops for that day.
- Must be able to apply force to tension/strap bar to secure load, at each stop.
- Must be able to ascend/descend in a tractor-trailer cab and flatbed trailer, at each stop.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
***please email your resume to agonzalez@chaseprofessionals.Com
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid CDL Class A driver' s license
- Ability to pass a DOT-required medical examination
- Must have a minimum of one year verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Employment and driving records must be satisfactory to meet the company' s requirements
- Flat-bed and tarping experience desirable
- Must have basic math and analytical skills
- Uniforms will be provided, and shall be worn and maintained with professionalism and pride
Please follow these instructions to apply for this position:
1. Go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and apply online, select the Gwinnett Branch
2. Come into our office Monday Friday 9: 00am-11: 00am or 1: 00pm-3: 00pm
3. Bring with you two forms of ID and direct deposit information
1766 Old Norcross Rd Suite P Lawrenceville, Ga 30044
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
Send resumes to: (agonzalez@chaseprofessionals.Com)