Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 346906
Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
Responsibilities and Duties #IND
Send resumes to: (agonzalez@chaseprofessionals.Com)
The CDL A/B Driver relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Must have a Class A/B Driver' s License, fork lift license, and a driving record in compliance with company standards. All candidates will be required to pass a medical examination and Drug Test, per the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Most of our CDL A/B Drivers operate within a 100 mile air radius. All of our CDL A/B Drivers return home daily and are generally not required to work weekends, however, daily overtime may be required, which will be paid as time and a half.
Qualifications and Skills
- CDL A/B Driver Delivers materials to job sites using a tractor trailer, tandem axle or box truck
- Ability to drive a truck mounted lift used to unload materials at job site
- Pick up materials from job site when directed by supervisor
- Load truck and secure load according to federal DOT guidelines
- CDL A/B Driver may assist in general warehouse duties as assigned by supervisor
- Complete compliance with all DOT regulations and company safety policies
- Unloading of trucks by hand or with a forklift
- CDL A/B Driver must have Knowledge of DOT and Company safety policies while performing job responsibilities
- CDL A/B Driver will be expected to gain knowledge of company products/inventory available at location
- Must have the ability to read maps, GPS, and understand directions to job sites
- Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets. Some heavy lifting required. All work is performed outdoors in all types of weather.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent work experience
- Class A/B Driver' s license
- Material training will be provided to qualified candidates
- Ability to perform basic quality control checks on the material they are delivering
After 60 Calendar Days successful CDL A/B Driver Candidate will qualify to choose options for Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, as well as Life and Supplemental Life Insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability.
Paid Vacation after One Year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please follow these instructions to apply for this position:
1. Go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and apply online, select the Gwinnett Branch
2. Come into our office Monday Friday 9: 00am-11: 00am or 1: 00pm-3: 00pm
3. Bring with you two forms of ID and direct deposit information
1766 Old Norcross Rd Suite P Lawrenceville, Ga 30044
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.