Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 347894
Pay Rate: $21.00/hour
Do you have your CDL license and want to be home every night and weekends? We are looking for CDL Truck Drivers to start immediately!
- $21/hr $31.25 OT
- HOME NIGHTLY
- NO WEEKENDS
- FIRST CLASS BENEFITS
- GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods
- Maintains DOT travel logs according to federal and state regulations
- Safe operation of a flat-bed tractor-trailer to transport building materials to our customers.
- Tarps cargo in inclement weather
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and presentation
- Must maintain professional appearance: wearing assigned uniform
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs; 8-10 times per day on average, not limited to. Actual amount will depend on the number of stops for that day.
- Must be able to apply force to tension/strap bar to secure load, at each stop.
- Must be able to ascend/descend in a tractor-trailer cab and flatbed trailer, at each stop.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid CDL Class A driver' s license
- Ability to pass a DOT-required medical examination
- Must have a minimum of one year verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Employment and driving records must be satisfactory to meet the company' s requirements
- Flat-bed and tarping experience desirable
- Must have basic math and analytical skills
In addition to offering a challenging work environment, we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Including medical, dental, vision, Company-paid Life and Disability, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), and more!
- Uniforms will be provided, and shall be worn and maintained with professionalism and pride
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lumber: 1 year (Preferred)
- truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling:
- United States (Preferred)
- Using pallet jack/forklift
#IND Send resumes to agonzalez@chaseprofessionals.Com