Ellenwood, GA 30294 US
Machine Operators needed in Ellenwood, GA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Perform assigned machine functions to parts for assembly to assemble for final cabinets, and/or counter tops, in order to meet daily production objectives.
- Operate a variety of different machines, according to instructions, in order to advance skills and serve the companies production needs.
- Ensure the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained.
- Perform and log regular maintenance and/or cleaning procedures as assigned and/or with the assistance of a member of the machine maintenance team.
- Learn and apply proper LOTO procedures for all maintenance, repair and intermittent processes on all machines for which you are trained to operate.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Lead, or Production Manager.
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area.
- Participate and develop continuous improvements. Participate in any Kaizen events in your area, or other areas, as part of a team for total quality management.
- Complete daily production goals as directed by Machining/Production Supervisor or Machining Lead.
- Required to follow all company Safety Rules and Procedures. (Including but not limited to PPE)
- Required to maintain consistent and acceptable attendance according to the assigned schedule provided by the manager as well as the Team Member Handbook.
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Other duties Assigned.
- Set up and operate a variety of CNC machines to cut, route and produce programmed components for solid surface
counter tops and commercial grade cabinetry. Performs repetitive production line operations.
- High school Diploma/GED preferred. Less than high school education may be accepted.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in a CNC machine operator role.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for a long period of time is required.
- Previous knowledge of tape measure, math and use of hand or power tools required.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office or other systems is helpful and preferred.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime and weekends when needed.
2nd shift: 2pm -10:00 pm Monday thru Thursday.
Must undergo a background check and Drug screening!!
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.