Ellenwood, GA 30294 US
CNC Machine Operators in Ellenwood, GA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Perform assigned machine functions to parts for assembly to assemble for final cabinets, and/or counter tops, in order to meet daily production objectives.
- Operate a variety of different machines, according to instructions, in order to advance skills and serve the companies production needs.
- Ensure the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained.
- Perform and log regular maintenance and/or cleaning procedures as assigned and/or with the assistance of a member of the machine maintenance team.
- Learn and apply proper LOTO procedures for all maintenance, repair and intermittent processes on all machines for which you are trained to operate.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Lead, or Production Manager.
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area.
- Participate and develop continuous improvements.
- Complete daily production goals as directed by Machining/Production Supervisor or Machining Lead.
- Required to follow all company Safety Rules and Procedures. (Including but not limited to PPE)
- Required to maintain consistent and acceptable attendance according to the assigned schedule provided by the manager as well as the Team Member Handbook.
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Other duties Assigned.
- Strong quality orientation in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand schematic, architectural, machine and shop drawings in English.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to assist in a team life in excess of 80 lbs of raw and finished materials.
- Ability to pull or push the Q-System non driven trolleys to transport pre- cut and finished materials throughout the facility.
- Possesses the ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with teammates.
- Set up and operate a variety of CNC machines to cut, route and produce programmed components for solid surface
counter tops and commercial grade cabinetry. Performs repetitive production line operations.
- High school Diploma/GED preferred. Less than high school education may be accepted.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in a CNC machine operator role.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for a long period of time is required.
- Previous knowledge of tape measure, math and use of hand or power tools required.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office or other systems is helpful and preferred.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime and weekends when needed.
1nd shift 7:00AM-3:30PM Monday-Friday
Starting Pay $19
Must undergo a background check and Drug screening!!
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.