Job Category: IT
Job Number: 348543
CNC Programmer - Kennesaw, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a CNC Programmer qualified candidate in the Kennesaw, GA area.
This is a Full-Time contact to hire position. 1st shifts available.
CNC Programmer will be responsible for programming, setup, and operation of EDM machines, including troubleshoot and routine preventive maintenance.
- Program, set up and operate graphite mill for producing EDM electrodes
- Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly using jigs, fixtures, surface plate, surface table, hand tools, and power tools
- Use micrometers, calipers, and other appropriate measuring tools to verify accuracy.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished work piece
- Select appropriate fixtures, carriers, and sequence of operations to achieve the intended specification of the part
- Program machine(s) using the information provided on a part drawing/cad files, using Cimatron v.13 software
- Perform basic routine scheduled maintenance on wire machines and stay current on preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot errors on machines
- Order graphite and other supplies as required
- Schedule work to maximize time
- Maintain programming files in proper order structure.
- Understand and follow health, safety, security, and environmental practices
- Keep work areas organized and clean
- Follow all company policies and procedures as applicable to position
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires a high school diploma, or equivalent
- 3 years experience in EDM sinker programming and CNC programming
- CAD/CAM programming software (Cimatron v.13 preferred)
- Ability to use measuring instruments, i.E. Micrometer, calipers test sets, and gauging equipment
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as dimensions, tolerance, etc.
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.