Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 350825
1st shift in Newnan, GA M-F 7-3: 30 pm Great pay with benefits
Must be able program and operate CNC machine as needed to cut Waterfalls
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location. #IND
- Use wide range of electrical and mechanical tools to assemble and interconnect components in control enclosures.
- Interpret complex mechanical drawings and material lists. Accurately follow detailed written and verbal build instructions.
- Read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. Route wires and properly crimp terminations.
- Meticulously maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Glue large plumbing assemblies, PVC pipe and fittings.
- Oversee and coordinate assembly activities.
- send resumes to; newnan@chaseprofessionals.Com
- Must pass Background check and drug test.