Conley, GA 30283 US
Job Title: Concrete Finisher
Shift: 10:30 p.m. until finish (8 to 12 hours daily) M-F
Pay: $18.45 hourly plus overtime
Summary of Primary Functions:
Applies wet finishes or dry finishes to concrete members as required by shop cards.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment Used:
Hand float, bull float, finishing hammer, tape measure, grout pail, knee pads, gloves, hard hat, safety glasses, dust mask,
face shield, torch, side grinder, etc.
Patch, sand, cement, water, spray paint, etc
Reports to Finishing Lead or Production Supervisor. Works with some supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All employees are required to follow all Safety and Quality rules and processes to ensure a safe working environment,
and the production of high-quality products.
1. Review shop cards for previous day s pour
2. Saw off strand ends and apply galvanizing compound
3. Burn off strand ends and apply patching material to achieve finishing requirements
4. Clean concrete off connection plates and apply spray paint
5. Strip off block outs and cutbacks and salvage woodwork as needed
6. Rock/grind PVC block outs, lifting loop block outs, cutbacks/block outs, washes, etc.
7. Apply gout to form sides of concrete members to fill in small bug holes.
8. Apply required finishes to concrete members
9. Bull float or hard float wet concrete as needed
10. Place surface plates or lifting devices in wet concrete
11. Perform other finishes as requested by Supervisor
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.