Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 352832
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
#INDEED send resumes to alarosa@chaseprofessionals.Com
Temp to Hire position: Delivery Driver - Flat-bed
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm or 5pm as maximum
PAY RATE: $16 - $18 DOE
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods
- Maintains DOT travel logs according to federal and state regulations
- Safe operation of a flat-bed to transport materials to our customers.
- Tarps cargo in inclement weather
- Loading & Unloading the flat-bed with the order the day before.
- Pulling orders from the warehouse using a Sit-down forklift if needed or by hands, according to the products (boxes, wires).
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and presentation
- Must maintain professional appearance: clean t-shirt or polo, longs pants and steel toe boots.
- If work 08 hours, 06 hours will be on the road delivering the orders and 02 hours at the warehouse preparing the orders.
- Must keep communication with Customer Service representative to delivery order in timely and efficient manner.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; 8-10 times per day on average, not limited to. Actual amount will depend on the number of stops for the day.
- Must be able to apply force to tension/strap bar to secure load, at each stop.
- Must be able to ascend/descend in a flatbed trailer, at each stop.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver' s license and clean driving record.
- Must pass or have a DOT required medical examination
- Must have a minimum of one year delivery driving, customer services and other related fields.
- Employment and driving records must be satisfactory to meet the company' s requirements
- Flat-bed and tarping experience desirable
- Must have basic math and analytical skills
- Additional PPE as gloves, vest and other garments will be provided, and shall be worn and maintained with professionalism and pride
Please follow these instructions to apply for this position:
1. Go to www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and apply online, select the Gwinnett Branch
2. Come into our office Monday Friday from 9am to 3pm
3. Bring with you two forms of ID, updated resume and direct deposit information
1766 Old Norcross Rd Suite P Lawrenceville, GA 30044
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.