Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 349054
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Candidate must have good experience in Order Processing and must be able to handle customers in an office environment with excellent work ethics, good manners and a team player.
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak with a live representative.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago Technical (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 510 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: emontes@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
Essential Functions of this position will be:
- In charge of processing sample requests & projects
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience is required for this position.
- Provide assistance to customers, support sales force and maintain open communication.
- Capable of working accurately, efficiently and is able to follow up on pending matters.
- Monitor requests/project status, back order expediting, shipping discrepancies, and missing documents
- Contact customers when orders are delayed or cancel.
- Provide quality service while continuously striving for improvement and consistency
- Filing and organizing paperwork pertaining to all samples along with supporting correspondence
- Extensive contact with all levels of management, sales staff, shipping & lab personnel.
- Back-up for front desk and receptionist
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Associate Degree required
- Must be proficient in computer skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law