Job Category: IT
Job Number: 348705
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Large company in Greenville, SC is seeking a candidate to fill their VERY Computer Savvy position!
Will be researching products and adding detailed descriptions for all items into the catalog/website. Must be detail oriented! Will be creating proper descriptions based upon product category templates and securing and maintaining product images for use on web and FSC. Assists with ongoing maintenance of Aruba Catalogs.
Fluent with Excel, JD Edwards and AS400
Must be able to identify errors and/or poor quality descriptions and images and correct or upgrade.
Maintains Medical Web Image Library
Bachelor' s Degree preferred
General Skills & Competencies:
- STRONG time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work with complex issues
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflict
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
AS400, JD Edwards and Microsoft Office
Strong Excel is a MUST
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm (must be flexible to work either)
Drug screen and Background check are required
High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Bachelor' s Degree Preferred
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.