Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 273806
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Our client is seeking reliable Debt collectors to contact debtors and claim outstanding debts towards their creditors. You will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible.
Interested candidates send resumes to Monica Michelle Orbe
Morbe@chaseprofessionals.Com or call 847-870-1777 for additional information.
At times this role can be stressful and difficult. A collector will have to be polite and sensitive towards people while also remaining committed to their purpose and persistent. Excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency are essential skills to succeed in this role.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Proven experience as debt collector
- Fluent in Spanish is a must
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- High school diploma is preferred
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss your qualifications with Monica Orbe and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law