Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 342190
Pay Rate: $38272.00/year
Chase Professionals is hiring experienced sales individuals who are self-motivated and goal-driven to handle Merchant Service Sales. Qualified candidates work directly with end user merchants via telephone and email, presenting merchant services. We need great talent to support the growth. We are looking for highly motivated call center talent who will help match clients with financial solutions specific to an individual s needs. For this representative role, financial experience is necessary, although knowledge of the financial industry and customer service is a plus.
The mission of our Merchant Sales Account Manager (MSA) is to help our end user merchants achieve greater savings and improve operational efficiencies. If you are interested in helping others, are highly energetic while speaking on the phone and are excited about helping people, this opportunity is for you.
This job position is Full Time with a base salary of $38, 272 per year, plus performance based opportunities and bonuses.
Job Position Qualifications
- Perform a variety of functions to include processing cash and other transactions, answering questions, researching and resolving problems and account issues
- Develop rapport and ensure a quality member experience: greet members by name, display a caring attitude, be responsive, timely and accurate with transactions and handle member issues with professionalism and patience
- Ascertain member needs and make appropriate referrals (lending, credit card, investment services) that may benefit the member per information gleaned in business transactions and/or conversation
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service to members.
- Assist and advise members in opening accounts.
- Assist members by phone with account questions, products or services.
- Provide basic loan information and assist members in completing loan applications.
- Assist members with questions regarding their accounts, including Trust Accounts, IRAs and CDs.
- Investigate errors on members accounts.
- Promote and explain various Credit Union products and services to members.
- Recognize and suggest solutions for members needs and cross-sell additional products and services to new and existing members.
People with experience in inside sales, call centers, customer service, account executive or business development backgrounds are usually good fits with this opportunity.
- Graduate From Associate or Bachelors Degree is Required
- Computer and Phone Experience is Required
- Detail Oriented and Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills are Required
- Reliable and Dependable Team Player
- Goals Driven, Sales Oriented, and Self-Motivated
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good math, reading, and comprehension abilities.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Internet, and 10-key.
- Ability to protect and adhere to member privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
Please call Monica Montes 847-870-1777 or email resumes to emontes@chaseprofessionals.Com
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.