Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 347786
Pay Rate: $60000.00/year
Our Client a rapidly growing privately held snack foods manufacturer, is currently recruiting for Production Supervisor located in the Northwest Suburbs.
Interested candidates, please call or email Monica Montes 847-870-1777
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for hourly employees working in the production department making sure they complete their duties and follow all quality and safety procedures in a timely manner with the least possible waste.
Please reach out to our Rolling Meadows office for additional information by calling 847-870-1777 to speak to Monica Montes.
We are happy to assist you with your employments needs!
Apply online: (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com)
Choose the following branch: IL- Chicago (Rolling Meadows Branch Office)
In-Person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Office Number: 847-870-1777
Email resumes: EMONTES@chaseprofessionals.Com (MONICA MONTES)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for production for 2nd/3rd Shift and ensures that product is made within Quality, Food Safety and Safety guidelines
- Drives efficiency and leads hourly workforce to completing production to schedule
- Reduces waste and initiates cost saving projects
- Ensures daily paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Instructs and trains employees
- Monitors performance and conducts performance evaluations of all assigned employees
- Responsible for hiring, managing, disciplining and terminating employees.
- Monitors and evaluates staffing needs and makes adjustments as needed
- Coordinates with support departments
- Plan/schedule next day s production run
- Responsible for maintaining HACCP compliance
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associate' s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior supervisory experience in food manufacturing preferred.
- Our Client offers a competitive compensation package including: 401(K), vacation, sick time, paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance, medical, vision and dental benefits.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law