Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 350797
Pay Rate: $65000.00/year
Seeking a Director of Sales for hotel in the Las Colinas/Irivng, TX area. This is a direct hire opportunity.
$65-$70k salary plus opportunity to earn up to 30% of quarterly salary in incentive for performance.
Generation of budgeted top line revenue and RevPar for the hotel through a successful revenue management strategy.
- Lead, train & mentor sales staff including hiring, coaching development, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Perform as the driver of all revenue and ensure quarterly and annual revenue goals are achieved for the hotel.
- Develop sales action plans, and forecast evaluate trends to modify strategies that will enhance revenues effectively.
- Ensure hotel participation in all brand revenue management initiatives.
- Assist in the production of annual hotel business plan.
- Develop and maintain departmental budget.
- Lead property revenue meetings always insuring revenue maximization and profit in all areas.
- Ensure that hotel credit procedures and audit guidelines are followed.
- Timely submission of required reports to General manager, Regional Vice President and corporate office.
- Maintain good rapport with local civic groups and companies.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with corporate sales & marketing staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management.
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Experience: Prior director of sales experience or 5 + years hotel sales manager experience.
Licenses/Certifications: Possess a valid driver s license and be able to drive to customer appointments.
- Interview, select and train associates
- Set and adjust associates rates of pay and hours of work
- Direct the work of associates
- Appraise associates productivity & efficiency to recommend promotions or other changes in status
- Handle associate complaints
- Discipline associates
- Plan the work
- Determine the techniques to be used
- Apportion the work among associates
- Determine materials, supplies, machinery, equipment or tolls to be used to merchandise to be bought, stocked & sold
- Control the flow and distributions of materials or merchandise and supplies
- Provide for the safety and security of the employees or the property
- Plan and control the budget
- Monitor or implement legal compliance measures
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
All interested candidates
submit resumes to: amartinez@chaseprofessionals.Com