Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 347315
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Looking for a Distribution Clerk who has knowledge with inventory, shipping/receiving, and RF scanning for a great organization. The distribution clerk will be responsible for accepting orders, organizing, and distributing goods and products within the warehouse center. Will assists the distribution manager.
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm)
- Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) Jesse Hernandez to discuss your qualifications and availability 847-870-1777
- Hours: 9AM-6: 30PM Monday-Friday Occasional OT on Saturdays
- Pay: $15.00
- Contract to Hire: Must meet probationary period
- Transports and distributes items to the various departments in the warehouse.
- Receives inventory orders.
- Prepares lists and labels of items for shipment.
- Collects, prepares, and ships products for shipment.
- Coordinates with couriers for timely shipping.
- Addresses customer inquiries.
- Resolves shipment problems.
- Informs clients about shipment delays or other concerns.
- Pick, Pack, Label and Prepare Products
- Receive and Check Incoming Products
- Operate a Forklift
- Cycle Counting and General Cleanliness of Inventory
- RF Scanning
- High School Diploma
- Hand and eye coordination
- Proficiency in basic warehouse activities, such as receiving and storing
- Knowledge in supply chain management
- Proficiency in operating warehouse equipment and machines
- Computer literacy
- Ability to understand instructions
- Ability to work harmoniously with others
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to detect errors and correct them accordingly
- Positive work attitude
- Experience with Shipping, Receiving and Inventory
- Stand Up/Sit Down Forklift Knowledge
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Pace Environment
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law