Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 353663
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Shuttle Truck Driver
. This job will primarily consist of local vehicle operations involving positioning and moving trucks and trailers on and between locations and facilities. On occasion, the deliveries will be required throughout the region.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate company owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of parts and materials
- Perform required before, during and after operation user maintenance and complete required reports
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Operate all MHE
- Maintain all certifications required by DOT, OSHA and company safety programs
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience and active/valid CDL with clean driving record
Hours M-F 4: 20PM-2: 50AM with an average of every other Saturday.
Please send resumes to charlotte@chaseprofessionals.Com and apply at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.