Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 350266
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
Electric Mechanical Maintenance for a company in the Duncan, SC area. This is temp to hire and the pay is $16.50 per hour.
Once perm, the position will increase to $45K annually.
Principle Job Duties
- Operate horizontal lathes, vertical mills, band saws, presses, drills, grinders and welders.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Repair and/or fabricate small parts for production machines to keep them running.
- Perform lay changes in machines when needed for new product run.
- Assist with repairs when production machines are down
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on machines as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications Needed
- Basic knowledge in the use of measuring and hand tools
- Able to operate forklift
- Able to lift up to 70lbs
- Knowledge of lathes, mills, presses, etc.
- Materials Handling Safety
- Back Safety Training
- Hazardous Material Training
- ISO Training
- Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety Training
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Training
Must have knowledge of NEC and PLC with drivers
Must be able to read blueprints and electrical schematics
Drug screen and background check are required.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.