Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349510
ElectroMechanical Maintenance Technician - Atlanta, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Electromechanical Maintenance Technician qualified candidate in the Atlanta, GA area.
The shift varies between 1st and 3rd shift!
Starting pay rate is $25.00 an hour plus.
Job duties would include:
- Minimum of 2 yrs electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience, including A/C inverters and frequency drives, hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge and troubleshooting experience, required
- Technical or vocational training preferred.
- Two years electrical experience in electrical and electronics troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience with PLC s, welding, and machining a plus.
- Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints, maintenance manuals, and engineering sketches.
- Must have own basic hand tools.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 preferred.
- Basic math and computer skills required.
- Must be available to work overtime, including some weekends.
Please submit resumes here to be considered for position or apply online ( Atlanta Technical Division ).
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.