Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 347654
Electronic Technician - Chicago, IL
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Electronic Technician qualified candidate in the Chicago, IL area.
This is a Full-Time direct hire position
Qualifications would include:
- 3+ years experience as industrial maintenance electrician or electronic technician in an industrial environment
- Minimum 2 years technical school training in Electronics Technology or Industrial Electrical Maintenance
- PLC troubleshooting experience with Siemens Step 7 and Allen-Bradley SLC 500 controllers
- PLC system building and programming Allen-Bradley PLCs using RSLogix 500
- Knowledge of 24 VDC, 110 VAC, and 230VAC control circuits
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Must have a good working knowledge of NEC and applicable standards
- Familiarity with Visual Basic programming language a plus
- Lock Out/Tag Out and/or NFPA 70E training a plus
- Ability to run AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT a plus
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.