Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 342964
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Electronics Assembly Technician
Location Grandview, MO.
1st Shift 7am to 3: 30pm
Starting Pay $15hr - 20$ DOE
We are seeking energetic, independent team member as outstanding assemblers to support our growth. Assembly is in a clean, air conditioned/heated facility, working with a team of professionals sharing a common goal of providing quality products in a timely manner.
- Assemble components and systems based upon work instructions, drawings/schematics, or models.
- Assemble according to work instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists
- Join parts, fittings and assemblies using measuring instruments, layout tools, hand tools, power tools and fasteners such as bolts, screws, rivets, and clamps
- Cut, trim, file, seal, bend, and smooth parts, and verify sizes and fitting tolerances in order to ensure proper fit and clearance of parts
- Read and interpret blueprints, illustrations, and specifications to determine layouts, sequences of operations, or identities and relationships of parts
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace assemblies to eliminate malfunctions and to ensure proper operation.
- Provide input to create new or improve existing work instructions
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- 2+ years previous experience working in a manufacturing environment with mechanical assembly
- Ability to read blueprints, engineering plans, procedure manuals and work instructions
- Basic machine tool knowledge and use of micrometers, calipers, hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge of basic math
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills for working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong initiative, time management and organizational skills.
Please contact our Kansas City Branch at 816-878-6270
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.