Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 344085
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Chase Professionals is seeking Entry Level Machine Operator who are willing to learn and who will be responsible for making quality production parts safely by running one or multiple pieces of production equipment.
Please note all roles are on the 2nd/3rd shift/ Pay Ranges $14-16 Hour/ Please call 847-870-1777 for additional information or email resumes to IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform set up and machine operations duties as required.
- Perform quality inspections of material utilizing appropriate measuring instruments and track using appropriate documentation tools.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Comply will all health and safety procedures.
- Utilize computer system to track and locate production units.
- Operate a Forklift and Overhead Crane as needed
- 0-3 years experience in machine operation, set up, mechanical position within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- High level of mechanical aptitude required
- Able to read and understand blueprints and diagrams
- Able to perform basic shop floor mathematics
- Production equipment experience with Break Presses, Stamping Presses, Lasers, Turret Presses, Shears, and Slitters. (Will be a Plus)
- Proficient with the use of basic measuring tools (Ex: tape measures, calipers, micrometers)
- Experience working with quality control measures.
- Work with ISO 9001 a plus
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
- Experience with an ERP system preferred
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law