Aurora Il Aurora, IL 60506 United States of America
We will train! Work with a punch press machine or in the welding department with little or no experience! Learn a TRADE while GETTING PAID! You’ll ensure the efficient running of production.
• Set up and operate punch presses up to 200 tons (mostly 50-150 tons)
• Perform quality inspections on their parts as they come off the machine using micrometers, calipers, and gauges
• Proper setup of dies, straighteners, and feeders
• Read and interpret blueprints in order to set up machine to customer specification
• Report any quality issues to supervisor
• Adjust fixtures to bring parts to spec with the use of hand tools, drive pin punches, and hex wrenches
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must be able to use a Vernier caliper and micrometers
• High School Diploma
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Technical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law