Job Category: Admin-Clerical
Job Number: 348491
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Executive Administrative Assistant for a large company in the Greenville, SC area.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (be flexible for some overtime)
Pay is $15 per hour to start, will increase once perm. Based on job performance and attendance.
Job Profile Summary:
Responsible for all office management functions for the department including that of the Vice President. Daily administrative functions including (but not limited to) answering all incoming calls, scheduling and preparation of meetings, scheduling of travel, maintenance of Vice President' s calendar, sorting and prioritization of e-mail and sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Responsible for all Office Management functions including all scheduling of Vice President' s appointments, meetings, etc.
- Assists preparations and coordinates plans for on-site and off-site meetings.
- Creates/Distributes agenda and action items/minutes of meetings.
- Creates /Distributes all correspondence of VP and acts as point person liaison with all outside contacts including internal and external customers
- Maintains/Schedules all traveling requirements including travel, hotel, car rental for special events and various seminars/conferences for VP and summarizes same for VP review.
- Includes preparation and submission of expense reports and associated expenses upon VP' s return.
- Performs everyday administrative functions including supply ordering, filing/organizing etc.
- Responsible for planning, pre-meeting preparation, communication of meeting materials to attendees, minutes of meeting and post meeting communication and related activities.
- May be required to maintain, monitor and reconcile monthly departmental cost center budges to ensure timely and correct spending and allocations.
7 Years Administrative/Executive Assistant experience required.
Excellent computer skills including: Windows 2000, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Speed writing is a must!
Budgeting skills are helpful!
Must have good interpersonal skills, able to multi-task and be comfortable with a flexible environment.
Drug Screen and Background check are required.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.