Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 341755
Field Service Technician - Atlanta, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Field Service Technician (Millwright) qualified candidate in the Atlanta, GA area.
This is a Full-Time direct hire position
Field Service Technician will be responsible for delivering hands-on support at customer sites.
Qualifications would include:
- Millwright or Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial automation/robotics
- Extensive travel is required for this position, up to 90%
- Valid driver s license
- Strong customer focus and the ability to relate well to customer needs. Previous experience in a customer service environment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of automated machinery operations in an industrial environment would be an asset.
- Ability to use computers diagnostic tools and basic computer skills.
- Ability to prepare detailed field service reports.
- Strong ability to read mechanical drawings and possess assembly and maintenance skills.
- Ability to train customers on mechanical systems through effective communication, demonstration, and formal instruction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Availability to travel and work flexible shifts including overtime as required
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or click apply.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.