One of our clients is seeking as part time Finance Manager for their facility in Greenville, SC.
A Bachelors degree in accounting or finance and at least 8 years finance experience with 3 years management experience is REQUIRED!
Duties will include:
* Formulate and implement the company financial plan
* Uphold the company finance policy
* Help guide the direction of the business toward maximum profitability
* Evaluate and communicate the financial health of the company
* Handle all accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting
entries and month end/year end close
* Analyze, verify and post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
* Analyze, investigate and correct accounting entries as necessary
* Perform reconciliation of complex transactions
* Understand and implement Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP)
* Direct and coordinate company budget
* Calculate costs based on available information
* Work with Materials to provide an accurate record of raw material and finished goods inventory
and inventory value
* Prepare reports that outline company financial position in areas of income, expenses, and
earnings based on past, present, and future operations for use internally and by parent
* Conduct tax planning and maintain compliance with all federal, state and local corporate, payroll
and other applicable tax regulations
* Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on desirable
and operational adjustments based on tax revisions
* Evaluate and recommend insurance coverage for protection against property losses and
* Supervise and provide relevant training to accounting personnel
* Direct financial audit by outside accounting firm and recommend procedural improvement
* Manage cash flow and forecasting
* Support OSHA, TSCA, and other regulatory requirements for the company
Japanese speaking person is preferred!
This is a part time position, 4 days a week, approximately 32 hours per week.
Pay is $20.00/hr.
If you meet the qualifications, please complete the application at chaseprofessionals.Com and call our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information!
C hase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.