Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 345119
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Chase Professionals is looking to hire qualified material handlers for our client.
Qualified candidates will need to be able to accomplish the following primary responsibilities relative to the warehouse area:
- Palletize all finished goods inside assigned palletization zone.
- Maintain storage of finished goods, purchases components and packaging in high rack storage locations.
- Identify any incorrect storage conditions inside high rack storage area and signal cycle count requests promptly.
- Periodic loading/unloading of trucks as deemed necessary by Warehouse Team Leader.
- Relocation of all corrugated material to assigned recyclable container, and wooden pallets returned to proper location outside.
- Assure safe work practices at all times. Including, but not limited to: Safe forklift practice, ensure all entry and dock doors remained closed/locked when not in use, proper use and maintenance of all required PPE, ensure no unauthorized foot traffic inside warehouse.
- Perform all shift forklift inspections as required.
- Communicate material shortages and inventory variances to Warehouse Team Leader.
- Notify Warehouse Team Leader of any damage to equipment or product and take appropriate action to correct the issue.
- Maintain excellent 5S condition in all assigned areas.
- Adhere to standard work instruction for Warehouse Handler position.
- Complete MRP system transactions using hand held bar code scanners.
- Transport product to/from inspection areas for parts requiring inspection.
- Other duties as deemed necessary assigned by the Warehouse Team Leader
- Ability to perform repetitive rotation and movement of hands and wrists to work quickly and efficiently (steering, writing, typing)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate man-up turret truck at heights not exceeding 20ft.
- Good dexterity
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Ability to bend, lift and stretch
- Ability to be upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Written and oral comprehension
- Able to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Self motivated and results oriented
- Attention to details
You can apply online ( www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) or apply in person: 3501 Algonquin Road Suite 220 Rolling Meadows, Illinois (Mon - Fri 10: 00pm - 3: 00pm) Please call for additional questions or email (IL01@chaseprofessionals.Com) to discuss your qualifications with Tanya Garay and availability 847-870-1777
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law