Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 352504
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
To be considered for this position, please send resumes to: acook18@chaseprofessionals.Com #IND or apply to the ad. No phone calls please.
*Reliable transportation to and from work
*Able to pass a drug screen and background check
*Able to start ASAP
(These are not considered a forklift--Pallet Jack/reach/Hi-Lift/ or stand-up lifts)
- Picking/Packing warehouse material. Includes hardware or steel material
- Bending/lifting, stretching avg. Weight 25-50lbs
- Know how/Proficient on Sit-Down forklift. (preferably in a fast-paced enviorment)- NO BEGINNERS
- Load/unload trucks when necessary
- Utilize forklift to lift steel items, place on pallet and band to pallet
- Steel Toe Boots required!
Training times frame: 9am-630p
After training: 10: 30a-7: 00pm
Any time off needed must be done PRIOR to start date.
- Self-motivated individual
- Can follow directions
- This is a thinking position
2 call-outs/absences in a 90 day period, and I will replace employee