Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 343399
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
ONLY THOSE WITH RAYMOND FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE NEED APPLY. CANDIDATE WILL BE TESTED BY CLIENT
- Prior experience (Certification) in operating a Lift/Reach Forklift (Raymond)
- Prior experience in using an RF Gun Scanner
- Prior experience in meeting Forklift Driver Standards (Production Driven expectations) tracked on a daily basis
- Prior experience in standard maintenance of Fork Lifts (i.E., Placing forklift on charges, observing and escalating to management, any part of the forklift that needs mechanical attention)
- Prior experience in moving product to and from very high levels within a warehouse, and within tight aisles within the warehouse
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb cartons without assistance
- Ability to life/move pallets without assistance
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment (Warehouse will be hot in the summer and cold in the winter)
- Ability to work in an environment where dust resides
- Ability to walk very long distances in a warehouse environment
Company seeking qualified candidates for Raymond Forklift operator in Spartanburg area. Qualified candidates should have the ability to work safely and with little supervision.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7: 30am - 4pm. Some overtime will be required!
Pay is $13.00 per hour
Please contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.