Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 344798
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Immediate opening! Distribution Company in College Park. INTERESTED? Please Call Jessica or register with the Atlanta Airport Location 770-731-1115
- Must have resume and the experience listed below on the job description.
- Pay $12 an hour
- 1st Shift $12.00 an hour
- Check daily positive lost sales and send out to email recipients
- Gather all invoices and credits that the post delivery person provides each day and adjust damages, give any RTV paperwork to supervisors for logging, keep up with any other issues that they may give.
- Count aisle variances and investigate, adjust accordingly.
- Adjust warehouse damage and in house use.
- Count, Investigate and Send out daily shortages.
- Perform the daily Cycle counts by aisle based on schedule.
- Help count random items for Customer service / Sales Reps and warehouse discrepancies.
- List DECA and AAFEES Order Numbers for reconciliation.
- Maintain RTV list on a daily basis and send out every week (Monday)
- Keep up with all shipped RTV paperwork, adjust and send to accounting.
- Maintain Cycle count log.
- Help pull samples and perform random counts.
- Print and file daily Cycle Count and inventory adjustments.
- Help investigate items reported from night shift.
- Help investigate all variances on a daily basis
- Work Daily with the Inventory Control Manger to learn all inventory procedures.
This Job description is not in any order or limited to the above.
- Self-motivated team player with a determined and experienced approach
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills to include word, excel and email.
- Warehouse mgmt./inventory software experience is a plus
- Experienced Reach Truck, Pallet jack, Forklift and Order Picker operator .
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Warehouse environment
- 1 St Shift
- Monday - Friday, weekends on rare occasions
- Standing for long periods of time, reaching, moving product and can L ift up to 50 pounds
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.