Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 345582
Chase Professionals - Conyers - 770-761-3885
Chase is currently seeking a Forklift Repair Technician for a full time temp to perm position in the Decatur area pay will be btwn $20-$25 based on exp.
- To diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using diagnostic tools eg. Manuals, computerized test equipment, calibration devices, blueprints and technical drawings on a variety of material handling equipment.
- Must be ready to support plant maintenance when needed
- work may involve limited design responsibilities but work falls principally in the preventive maintenance, the employee is expected to employ some skills of the electric, plumbing and welding trades.
- Job requirements on occasion require work beyond normal duty hours resulting from high priority
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Follow all SAFETY, PPE, LOG AND TAG OUT and plant procedures
- Schedule interval and routine maintenance work on Forklifts, pallet jacks etc. And keep proper service reports
- Inspect material handling equipment and keep proper records
- Research, order and maintain parts inventory records for service and repairs
- Pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshoot and repair. Operates carpentry and welding equipment and used hand tools in the fabrication of mechanical devices; maintains and repairs mechanical equipment and prototypes; operates soldering equipment; installs machine shop equipment.
- Makes jigs and fixtures
- Repairs and maintains machine shop equipment; repairs precision instruments; gear boxes and pumps
- Replaces shafts, bearings, bushings, belts, shear - pins pulleys and gears
- Perform associated electrical work and/or plumbing work required for maintaining and/or repair of equipment.
- Performs other work as required in support of general maintenance activity
- 5 Years exp. And basic knowledge of material handling equipment, electrical machinist, plumbing, carpentry, pneumatic and hydraulic skills
- 3 years exp repairing and troubleshooting pneumatic and electrical systems
- Must be able to walk and stand for 8+ hours per shift
- Ability to work at heights and unusual positions
- Must be flexible with shift work and able to work weekends holidays and overtime.
****Be sure to choose the Conyers location and call us once your application is complete 770-761-3885* ***
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally - protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.