Job Category: IT
Job Number: 345678
Full Stack Developer - Atlanta, GA
CHASE Professionals is currently seeking to add a Full Stack Developer qualified candidate in the Atlanta, GA area.
This is a Full-Time direct hire position
Full Stack Developer will be responsible for designing, modifying and developing systems using advanced techniques including the ability to analyze current systems to resolve new and/or existing problems.
Job duties would include:
- College degree in Information Technology (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Information Technology
- Working Knowledge of database design, preferably DB2. Advanced SQL experience
- Working knowledge with Java IDEs such as Eclipse or RAD
- Framework experience in STRUTS, Wicket and/or SPRING
- Experience developing REST Services using Spring MVC / JAX-RS and/or experience building and consuming JAX-WS / JAX-RPC Web Services is desirable
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging tools such as Fiddler, Wireshark, Chrome DevTools, etc
- Experience in front end MVC framework such as Angular JS is a huge plus
- Experience with WebSphere, Log4J, Subversion, jQuery, AJAX, and Maven is a plus
- Any previous experience with Single Sign on implementation is a plus
Please submit resumes to bparrish@chaseprofessionals.Com to be considered for position or apply online ( Atlanta Technical Division ).
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally- protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.