Chase Professionals is currently hiring automotive quality inspectors. Our client, a growing auto parts manufacturer, is looking for experienced manufacturing employers to join their team as quality inspectors. This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable company. Pay starts at $11/hr with growth opportunities ahead once hired on permanently.
Monitor and separate parts in a robotic assembly welding environment. Main function of this position is to monitor the quality of the finished product and communicate directly to quality, production, and assembly personnel.
What We offer:
-A chance to join a growing company in the Gallatin area
-Opportunities for career advancement
-Safe work environment
First and Second Shifts are currently available
Successful candidate will possess:
- 6 months or more manufacturing experience a plus.
- A stable work history over the past 12 months
- Be able to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Must enjoy working in a team oriented environment.
- Must be able to lift a max of 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must complete a Manufacturing Environment Assessment
- Submit to Multi-state background Check
- Submit to 10 Panel Drug Screening
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
Send resumes to: nmabry@chaseprofessionals.Com