Job Category: Technical
Job Number: 349633
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
A specialty print manufacturer, headquartered in the Greenville, SC area, is seeking a Graphic Design Assistant.
Under general supervision of designated supervisor, assist with graphic designs, proofing, proof reading, and oversee office support work and workflow as required.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with designs and graphics, color matching to customer specs, and placement of graphics and text.
- Make changes as they arrive from customers.
- Proof reading approved orders.
- Assist with larger projects as needed.
- Provide office support and workflow as required.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
The position requires a high-e nergy individual with strong communication skills that enjoys managing multiple projects and priorities. The ideal candidate would be a creative individual that is able to work in a fast paced environment. A self-starter with a high sense of urgency is a must. Must be able to lift 35-50lbs. Position is M-F 8-5pm.
- Associate s degree in graphic design and coloring, two years of experience, or equivalent combination of higher education and experience equal to four years.
- Computer skills as required by department.
- Knowledge of applicable software, such as Adobe Suites, ErgoSoft, Photo shop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience providing office support and coordinating work.
- Effective communication and organization skills. Spanish a plus!
Drug screen and background check are required.
If interested, please complete our online application at www.Chaseprofessionals.Com and contact our Greenville, SC branch at 864-421-0410 for more information.
Send resumes to: sc02@chaseprofessionals.Com
Chase Professionals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chase Professionals complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.