Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 347942
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
HR Assistant needed in Mt. Airy, NC!
Seeking detail-oriented & dependable HR Assistant that is able to consistently produce exceptional work.
The Human Resources Assistant assists with the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Assistant assists the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Assistant carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
What You ll Get:
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- Excellent, Reputable Company
- 40 hours per week, dependable schedule
- $15.00 per hour pay rate
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Assists with administering unemployment insurance and workers compensation insurance and FMLA.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assist in the administration of time card/payroll procedures.
- Performs day-to-day benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Actively participates in new employee orientation.
- Supports recruiting efforts.
- Maintaining employee records in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Satisfy all work performance and attendance requirements
- Monitoring and Processing Payroll
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Must have excellent work history and related job skills
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Must have reliable transportation
Please call Chase Professionals at (743) 333-7002 and send resumes to: winstonsalem@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.