******CONTACT ATLANTA AIRPORT LOCATION 770-731-1115*****
An Industrial Diesel Service Technician and mechanic will be able to inspect, repair or overhaul Fork Trucks, Loaders, Bobcats, Semi-trucks, Welding Machines and anything else with a diesel engine.
* Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
* Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
* Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment such as a multimeter, which is used to measure the voltage produced by electronic components. Also use specialty computer technology as provided
* Raise trucks, fork trucks and heavy parts or equipment by using hydraulic jacks or hoists
* Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines and other parts of vehicles
* Do routine maintenance such as hanging oil and filters, checking batteries and lubricating equipment and parts
* Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws and attach system components
* Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts and other mechanical or electrical equipment including tires, cylinders, valves, etc.
* Test drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly and safely
* May work on a vehicle' s electrical system, make major engine repairs or retrofit exhaust systems with emissions control system to comply with pollution regulations to include bulldozers and cranes as well as the above mentioned vehicles.
* Customer service skills
* Mechanical skills
* Troubleshooting skills
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.