Job Category: IT
Job Number: 352910
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Help Desk Tech/Support Tiers I-III
Currently Hiring for All Shifts in Arlington/Grand Prairie, Irving, Carrollton, Plano, Addison and Dallas.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- $16 - $23 per hour DOE
- The potential for overtime during peak seasons
- Upward Mobility, promotions from within.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide support to and resolve problems for end users.
- Help with Network, Hardware, Software, Internet and Training.
- Monitors and tracks help desk requests and responds efficiently to tickets.
- Supports corporate office network and IT needs.
- Documents procedures and processes as needed.
- Identifies and escalates problems appropriately.
- Utilizes and populates asset management system.
- Manages deployment of new and replacement computers.
- Performs timely workstation hardware and software upgrades.
- Provides direction for third-party service contractors.
- Stays current on IT knowledge and best practices.
PYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- 3 years minimum experience providing Customer Service and support via phone or in person
- 3 years minimum experience with Windows OS (XP, 7, 10)
- Basic understanding of PC/MAC/Apple iOS devices
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networks and VoIP
- Understanding and practical application of basic computer technical support skills in a workplace type environment.
- Computer and or Network certifications are a plus.
- Walking, kneeling, crouching and reaching with hands and arms. Sitting 2/3 of the time.
- Need to be able to lift, transport and place 25 lbs.
- Indoor office environment
- Considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to work alternate work schedules including weekends.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT https://hrcenter.Tempworks.Io/en/ChaseProfessionals AND CALL TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR RECRUITING SPECIALIST AT 972-457-9060 . Or email Jennifer at jleigh@chaseprofessionals.Com
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit