Job Category: Light Industrial
Job Number: 351027
Pay Rate: $10.00/hour
We are searching a dependable Housekeepers to join the team of a resort facility in the Adairsville area. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays in a team environment, have attention to detail, and enjoy a fast paced atmosphere. Previous hotel experience is preferred.
- Clean and sanitize assigned guest rooms/cottages as needed to include: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, mirrors, cleaning bathrooms, vents, lobby areas, carpets, and common areas
- Acknowledge guest in all public spaces with a warm and friendly greeting
- Perform quality cleaning to meet the required room inspections
- Replace amenities
- Follow scheduled shift
- Report any light outages, broken equipment, or room disparities to manager
- Review daily board and refresh stay over rooms
- Assist guest with any specials requests
- Safely clean rooms with the proper chemicals
- Ability to communicate with house attendant on rooms inventory
- Respect all guests, team members, and management by maintaining a positive, friendly attitude
- Ability to interact with guests and share hotel knowledge using personalization such as using the guest s Name
- Follow all hotel policies and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and order of work area such as closets, carts.
- Must be able and capable of operating motorized golf carts to transport supplies from area to area
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. Continuously throughout assigned shift.
CHASE PROFESSIONALS provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, martial status or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills